9 Castle Frank Crescent in Toronto’s Rosedale neighbourhood
An extremely rare opportunity, steps from Castle Frank subway station, the thriving Danforth Avenue, and mere minutes away from the Don Valley Parkway.
Spectacular detached home on an exclusive crescent in Toronto’s high-end Rosedale.
This 5+1 bedroom house, with 3 full baths and powder room also features 3 working gas fireplaces, 5 wall unit air conditioners with 3 compressors.
· Exterior wall of kitchen opened and re-insulated
· Navien NCB-240E high-efficiency combination boiler installed in September 2019 with 5 year warranty
· Deck on third floor put in approx. 2 years ago – roof underneath the deck was entirely replaced at the same time
· Full washroom in basement put in approx. 2 years ago
· New stainless steel dishwasher in 2019
· New ss fridge in 2020
· Three operational gas fireplaces maintenance conducted annually and new blower fan installed in 2019 in kitchen fireplace. (Gas fireplace in bedroom on second floor is not used)
· Maintenance conducted annually on air conditioning system
· Roof has been “wildlife proofed” to protect against raccoons/squirrels
· New roller blinds (with blackout option) installed in certain of the bedrooms and washrooms
· Pressure washing and replacement of boards done on deck off of kitchen in 2019. Contractor estimated at least another 10 years before any repairs, etc would be needed on that deck
For more questions or details, reach out to Cameron Weir directly at 416-578-5400 or email Cameron@TheWEIRTeam.ca